Friday 31 October 2014

Reflection Pool hide hire

The "POOL HIDE' is now up and ready for it's first customers.

The hide itself is part of a wooden shed that I have modified to suit the photography needs at the reflection pool. I have spent most of my spare time (when not photographing deer) down at the farm trying to get things just right. A select few of my closest friends have been to try it out with many combinations of kit you can think of; and now I am opening it up.

Firstly I will say that if there is a slight breeze you will not get the perfect reflection but more of an abstract! Secondly there is a lot more going off than just the pool, I have a flock of Tree Sparrows visiting and there can be as many as thirty, also the Great spotted Woodpecker both male and female are a daily visitor making on average four trips a day! Thirdly the Sparrowhawk; I cannot guarantee but he and she plus the Juv. bird know where there dinner is at! That one is pot luck on the day.

As the weather gets colder I am expecting the feeding area to get even more busier and if you look at my other Blog report on the 'pool' you can see what other species are likely to be seen, with Treecreeper being another new bird.

If you are interested then please get in touch by email alan.heeley1@btinternet.com or you can call me on 07751946586, please leave a message I WILL get back in touch.



Here are some of the latest images



I have been asked (questioned) by some people about the background, I can assure you it IS natural, the green comes from the field you are in and the lighter brown is the dead grass in the bottom of the hedge row.


 Above and below are images of the GSW


And I have to have one of the Juvenile female Sparrowhawk.


Thanks for looking and get in touch if you are interested, and just think this could have been you!!

You will never know unless you give it a go.

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment