Monday 29 September 2014

Reflection Pool

Over the past few weeks I have been building a reflection pool and before I go any further I want to say a big thanks to Del for help with the construction and Paul for the advice given when things just are not going as planned, and finally James for trying it out with different combinations of lenses and cameras and coming up with plenty of ideas.

Once everything was in place and ready it was just a matter of getting the birds to be where you want them, easier said than done.

Even as I write this there is STILL some tweaking to do especially with the back of the pool area, this the important bit as it is where you want to photograph the birds. I am still not happy with this and will spend more time putting this right.

It is not for the fact I have no birds coming I have had 4 species of the Tit family, Tree Sparrows, Woodpeckers, Jay, Kestrel, Magpie and other common species in abundance but getting them down to drink, well thats another matter!!!!!

Heres a few from the last couple of weeks



Then there is the other factor to consider the slight breeze!!





 Like I said I still have to get the back sorted a Tree Sparrow with no legs!


Who's looking at who?


No comments:

Post a Comment