Saturday 9 August 2014

King ---again

Things have been going fairly well down at the river with the Kingfisher's. Once again; as last year the first nest was flooded out and the second sitting has only produced one young, which unfortunately is now wearing a bracelet on it's right leg!!!!!!

There may be a cause for alarm though, as I write this I have just returned from setting two Mink traps as I caught sight of a single Mink yesterday, let's hope it was just travelling through!Somehow I very much doubt it.

Anyway here are some of the latest images. Enjoy!






Watch this space to see who wins the Mink battle!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a awesome post and interesting comments. I found this post while looking for some great lyrics. Thanks for sharing.
    Fine Art Nature Photography

    ReplyDelete